Gary provides therapy and counseling for individuals, couples, and families.
Areas of specialization include:
- relationship, premarital, marriage counseling (infidelity, step/blended families, remarriage)
- life transitions (empty nest, midlife crisis, aging parents, family life cycle stages)
- codependency and love/relationship addiction
- sexual minorities: lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) development; gender, sexuality, orientation development; non-conforming (lifestyle, poly, tri, etc.)
- grief and loss
- trauma and abuse recovery; adult children of alcoholics (ACOA)
- emotional development: self-esteem, confidence, relational boundaries, anger management
- substance/alcohol abuse
- sexual addiction and porn addiction.
- first responders (police, corrections, firefighters, paramedics, military, etc.)
- Depth Approaches to personal growth
Gary works with a wide range of backgrounds and beliefs.