Gary provides therapy and counseling for individuals, couples and families.
Areas of specialization include:
- relationship counseling (infidelity, step/blended families, remarriage)
- life transitions (empty nest, midlife crisis, aging parents, family life cycle stages)
- codependency and love/relationship addiction
- lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) development; gender, sexuality, orientation development; non-conforming (lifestyle, poly, tri, etc.)
- grief and loss
- trauma and abuse recovery; adult children of alcoholics (ACOA)
- emotional development: self-esteem, confidence, boundaries, anger management
- substance abuse
- sexual addiction
- Depth Approaches to personal growth: Dream Analysis, Archetypal Psychology, Active Imagination
Gary works with a wide range of backgrounds and beliefs.